Products - Bagging machines - Tubular reel
FFS bagging machines are fully automated systems that form, fill and seal (Form-Filling -Sealing) bags that come from a tubular reel of thermoplastic material.
They are equipped with 3 operating stations: one to form the bottom of the bag and cut the film according to the desired length, the second to fill the bags and the third to seal the mouth.
The operational phases and change of operating parameters on the machine are aided by a PLC and carried out in a very short time without operator intervention.
The innovative CONTINUA, FFS-E, FORZA and CONTINUA 6 STATIONS models are very versatile as they can work with flat reels or gussets, with different widths and materials, in both PE and PP. Their small and compact size is ideal for any production environment.
The four models can be designed to work with aggressive and corrosive products, with a structure completely made out of stainless steel.
All models have inspection doors and protection devices in accordance with existing regulations.
- Device with probes for evacuating the air between the product and the seal at the mouth.
- Device for putting inert gases into the bag before sealing the mouth.
- Device for cleaning the edges of the bag with an extractor hood for powdery products.
- Device for sealing a U-bolt in the mouth of the bag.
- Possibility of making a handle in the formation stage of the bag.
- Servo-assisted system for changing the spool.
- Sealed at 45° for angles at the base and mouth in bags with gussets.
- Device for shifting the machine to connect several mouths (silos) and work with products of different characteristics.
- Printing of alphanumeric characters on one or both sides of the tube.
- The entire machine can be made of stainless steel.
- The structure can be painted with an epoxy cycle.
|Modelo||Dimensiones mínimas de saco (mm)||Dimensiones máximas de saco (mm)||Potencia instalada (Kw)||Presión aire (bar)||Producción (sacos/hora)|
|CONTINUA||320×550||420×1.000||18||6||De 600 a 1.800 (*)|
|FORZA 2600||320x550||420x1.000||35||6||2.600 (*)|
|CONTINUA 6 ESTACIONES||320x550||420x1.000||18||6||De 200 a 800 (*)|